Tungsten discs and squares are widely used as contact materials in silicon controlled rectifier diodes, transistors and thyristors. Tungsten has similar coefficients of thermal expansion (CTE) to silicon combined with moderate thermal conductivity, and are therefore suitable for large area power devices where considerable heat is generated.
Further applications include the use of Tungsten as heat sink bases in IC’s, LSI’s and hybrid circuits.
· Silicon Controlled Rectifiers Diodes
· Thyristors (GTO ‘s)
· Heat Sink Bases in IC’s, LSI’s and Hybrid Circuits
· CTE matched to semiconductor substrate
· Good thermal conductivity
· High volume production
· Proven in high value applications
· Thickness: 0.1 mm – 6.0+ mm
· Diameter: 1.0 mm – 150.0 mm*
· Thickness: 0.01 mm – 3.0+ mm
· Width/Length: 0.50 mm – 200.0 mm*
* depending on thickness
Add:Changhai business base of high-tech Development Zone Lugu Avenue No. 627, Changsha,Hunan, China
To provide you with the online service